★ Sub-Penthouse Beach View ★ by Sydney Dreams ★Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
About this listing
✪ Sydney Dreams Serviced Apartments Bondi Beach ✪
✪ 1 Bedroom Apartment
✪ Sleeps Up to 2 Guests
✪ Bedroom – 1 Queen Bed
✪ Free NBN WiFi
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ Walk to the Ocean in 2 mins
✪ Amazing Discounts on Long Term Bookings 21+ nights
✪ If you have any questions, please message us.
✪ Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful Apartment:
➞ #BondiCloud is perched atop an iconic building, with expansive views of the world’s most famous beach.
➞ Walk to the ocean in 2mins for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise.
➞ This is your front row seat to look at panoramic views of the world’s most famous beach all day.
➞ The fully equipped apartment is near cafes, bars, amazing restaurants —all a lazy stroll across the street. Australia’s most instagrammable pool is just out your garage door. Welcome home 🙂
➞ Known as Sydney Dreams on Insta. See our account for video tours before you book: @sydney.dreams
➞ @sydney.dreams is truly a ticket to living the Australian dream for your stay in Sydney. Flooded with light reflecting off the crystal blue waters, and fresh air passing in from the Pacific Ocean.
➞ Your stay will be unforgettable — wake up to breathtaking views from all windows, including your bathroom! Be mesmerised by the movement of the ocean as you relax with your morning coffee or sunset cocktail.
➞ Perched in literally the most desirable spot in Sydney, you are walking distance from everything Bondi Beach has to offer.
➞ Enjoy the comforts of this rustic apartment that boasts a timeless, classy beach house ambience.
➞ Take a morning jog along the coastline and see the neighbouring beaches towards Coogee and win the morning with a swim 2 minutes from your front door followed by a coffee from Bondi Massive Cafe across the road.
➞ The apartment is very stylish and located in the best location in Sydney! You are in the city’s most exciting neighbourhood. So you are spoilt for choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
➞ This apartment has just been furnished with the best new and old everything. The table is hand-made of hundred year old wood from my uncle Karl’s workshop.
✪ The apartment comes with;
➞ TWO portable brand-new air conditioners (some say they are loud at full blast but change the settings for a quiet breeze)
➞ SMEG kettle, toaster and blender for your healthy smoothies
➞ SMEG Microwave
➞ Coffee french press
➞ Smeg stove and oven
➞ Pots/pans, plates, cutlery, mugs, glasses and champagne flutes
➞ Shampoo, conditioner
➞ Body wash and hand wash (from ‘Thankyou’, a nonprofit amazing soap company – must try)
➞ Towels and bed linen (1 towel per guest per stay)
➞ Hair dryer
➞ Clothes Washer/Dryer – in the building for $4.
➞ Lift access
➞ Car spot! Located on the most desirable street to live in Australia.
✪ This apartment has everything you need to make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
✪ Check in is anytime after 5:00pm. Check in as late as you want with the lockbox.
✪ Check out is before 10:00am. Purchase early check in at 12:30 pm and late check out at 12pm in advance for a fee.
✪ Make sure to check our insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
✪ This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
✪ For every Sydney Dreams direct booking, we plant 1 tree, remove plastic equal to 10 plastic bottles from the ocean, and reduce 20kg of carbon via nonprofit Only One.
Important things to note:
• The hot water tank is small, so please note that showers will last a maximum of 6 minutes, and the tank will need 25 minutes to completely reload before another 6-minute shower is possible. Unfortunately, this is the biggest tank we can fit in the space. We apologise if there’s any inconvenience.
• The Air conditioners are portable. One is in the living room and the other in the bedroom. There is a quiet setting and a loud setting. Adjust to preference. The building does not allow permanent AC’s installed, so we have two top of the line portable AC’s.
• There are no stairs to the entrance of the apartment from the carpark, however, the lift breaks down an average of 10 days per year, so if you rely on access, with lift, do not book. As fire stairs are used when lift out of order. Please also note we cannot offer any refunds for such an event with lift which is out of our control. Thank you for your understanding.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
11 am instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Apartment
- night: $300
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $167 Per Stay
- Queen Bed
- Accessible height bed
- Accessible height toilet
- Air conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Common space step free access
- Common space wide doorway
- Cooking basics
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free parking
- Hair Dryer
- Handheld shower head
- Hot water
- Iron board
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pack n play travel crib
- Pocket wifi
- Private living room
- Shower gel
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Street parking
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair access possible
- Wide clearance to bed
- Window guards
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• We have a non-refundable cancellation policy. We cannot refund any more than this policy stipulates for any reason.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances. • You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant-friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• You understand that there are two portable AC units in the apartment, that are facing out of each window. If the guest before you took it out of the window, it may not be mounted to the window frame. You can easily re-mount it in the window frame and secure the window around it. The AC units aren’t silent but do have a quiet setting.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
• Check-in is anytime after 2 PM.
• Check out is anytime before 11 AM.
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK OUT
• If you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later, for an additional $95 AUD (ninety-five AUD) fee, we can accommodate a check-in anytime from 12:30 PM, and ensure this property is cleaned first so it is ready earlier.
Please note that this additional service is a guide and does not guarantee a 12:30 pm check-in as our cleaners sometimes face issues outside of their control which can delay their finish time. In this circumstance, you are welcome to drop your bags by the entrance inside the property and return when the clean will be completed. Unfortunately, guests are not permitted inside to any part of the property until cleaning is completely finished. Rest assured, we always do our absolute best to get it ready for you by 12:30 pm!
This price also includes late check out until 12 PM should you need it. If you would like only an early check-in or only a late check out, the price is still $95 AUD (ninety-five AUD).
Note: We may be able to accommodate early check in and out as above, as long as the booking before/after you doesn’t also request this option before you do.
**Please inquire first if you would like to avail this service.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME.
• We supply 1 towel per person and no extra bed linens, tea towels, or hand towels. • You could bring your own towels as we don’t provide extras even for long stays.
• Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment or on the rooftop. You must go outside on the street. If you smoke inside, or on the rooftop, you forfeit your entire security deposit.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
• Sometimes issues arise during bookings which we cannot avoid. While they are very rare, we need to be able to access the property in order to fix them. By booking, you agree that we must be granted access in order to fix an issue. If not, we cannot be responsible for the issue disturbing your stay beyond our attempt to access and fix it.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm as EVERYONE in the hallway can hear even talking loudly.
• Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us through email.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the keys at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD). Losing the swipe key or the parking key is $300 AUD (three hundred) per key.
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• There is always a chance of construction nearby our properties and we aren’t given notice prior. If this happens during your stay, we are unfortunately not able to compensate as it is outside of our control. We also cannot be responsible for building or street-wide power outages that are out of our control (extremely rare).
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! 🙂