Dream Funky Warehouse in Surry Hills172 Riley St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
About this listing
✪ Sydney Dreams Serviced Apartments in Surry Hills ✪
❅ 1 Bedroom Apartment
❅ Sleeps Up to 4 Guests
❅ Bedroom – 1 Queen Bed
❅ Living Room – 1 Sofa bed
❅ Free NBN WiFi
❅ Fully Equipped Kitchen
❅ Smart Tv with Netflix streaming
❅ If you have any questions, please message us.
✪ Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful Apartment:
➞ Located in Sydney’s hip and artsy neighbourhood of Surry Hills, this 85sqm funky warehouse apartment is a traveller’s dream.
➞The building was built in the 1920’s as a bank, so walls are thick and the building is super spacious.
➞ Metres from amazing bars, cafes and restaurants on Oxford & Crown Street.
You are walking distance from everything Sydney has to offer.
➞ Enjoy the comforts of this cute, rustic apartment that boasts spacious,
➞ Work from home in this stylish warehouse apartment, located in the best
location in Sydney!
➞ You are in the city’s most exciting neighbourhood. So you are spoilt for
choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
➞ You are in short walking distance to the city of Sydney’s favourite
destinations such as the Opera House in just 20 minutes.
➞ The funky warehouse is full of unique pieces of furniture – a comfy chesterfield, Lucky Strike cigarette and CocaCola ads from the great depression, hundred-year-old paintings, French antique leather desk chair, 1960s poker machine and plenty of healthy plants.
➞ The vintage details, huge windows, and a mixture of colours, all help to create a charming atmosphere.
❅ Located right on the border of the trendy Surry Hills and Darlinghurst.
✪ The apartment comes with:
❅ Air conditioner/heater – a Daikin split system wall-mounted unit.
❅ SmartTV with Netflix streaming
❅ Fast Wifi (NBN is the fastest possible internet available in Australia)
❅ Blanco gas kitchen with stone benches
❅ Pots/pans, plates, cutlery, wine glasses, mugs, and glasses
❅ Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
❅ Soft, crisp towels and bed linen
❅ Clothes washing detergent
❅ Clothes Washer/Dryer
❅ Sliding doors to a private balcony with views
❅ Intercom and lift access
➞ This apartment has everything you need to make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
➞ From the airport, the apartment is a 25-minute cab ride or a 15-minute train ride. You are a 5-minute walk from Museum trains station which is on the Sydney Airport Railway line.
➞ Please note that if you are only two guests but require us to set up both beds it will be an additional charge of $55 per booking and we need to know in advance to send a payment request and ensure this is set up for you.
➞ Also, just a heads up – cockroaches are extremely common in Sydney, no matter where you stay (especially in the summer months).
➞ They are in hotels, new apartments, old apartments, cafes and streets. If you do see one here, do not be shocked. They are harmless. We do our best to prevent them with sprays every 6 months and always keeping the place clean.
➞ This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
11 am instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Apartment
- night: $220.00
- Additional guests: $29.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $129 Per Stay
- 24-hour checkin
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cooking basics
- Electronic key card access
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Iron board
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Washing machine with dryer
- Wheelchair access possible
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Additional rules information
- CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances. You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Feel free to use the kitchen and help yourself to cooking ingredients if you would like a home-cooked meal.
• Respect the neighbours of this building, especially while outside the apartment in the hallways.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
• Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony but please keep the sliding door closed. If you break this rule, your entire security deposit will be used to clean the apartment.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
• Sometimes issues arise during bookings which we cannot avoid. While they are very rare, we need to be able to access the property in order to fix them. By booking, you agree that we must be granted access in order to fix an issue. If not, we cannot be responsible for the issue disturbing your stay beyond our attempt to access and fix it.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• Absolutely NO PARTIES! Please don't be noisy after 10 PM.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks at your expense which could equate to more than USD 700 (seven hundred USD).
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! :)