CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
- Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
- Our non-refundable cancellation policy stipulates the MAXIMUM amount of refund possible when cancelling and at which time. We cannot refund any more than this policy stipulates for any reason.
- Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
- You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
- Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
- Your introductory message must be truthful.
- You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
- The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
- If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the properties specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
- You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
- Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in is anytime after 2 PM.
- Check out is anytime before 11 AM.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
- Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment. You must go outside on the street. If you smoke inside, you forfeit your entire security deposit.
- Strictly no pets allowed.
- It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
- NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm as EVERYONE in the hallway can hear even talking loudly.
- Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
- Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
- If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
- You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
- If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the key at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD).
- Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
- Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this.