★ I’m in heaven – Beach View Penthouse ★5 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
About this listing
❅ Sydney Dreams Serviced Apartments in Bondi ❅
✪ 1 Bedroom Apartment
✪ Sleeps Up to 2 Guests
✪ Bedroom – 1 Queen Bed
✪ Free NBN WiFi
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ Walk to the ocean in 2mins
❅ If you have any questions, please message us.
✪ Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful Apartment:
❅ Walk to the ocean in 2mins for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise.
❅ This is your front-row seat to the best view in the world. The fully equipped apartment is near cafes, bars, amazing restaurants — all a lazy stroll across the street. Australia’s most Amazing pool is just out your garage door. Welcome home 🙂
❅ Bondi Cloud is a collection of amazing apartments in Bondi Beach by Sydney Dreams. See our account for video tours before you book: @sydney.dreams
❅ Almost everything in the space was purchased second hand to minimise our environmental footprint, and to create a truly unique space.
❅ Your stay will be unforgettable — wake up to breathtaking views from all windows! Be mesmerised by the movement of the ocean as you relax with your morning coffee or sunset cocktail.
❅ Perched in literally the most desirable spot in Sydney, you are walking distance from everything Bondi Beach has to offer.
❅ Enjoy the comforts of this penthouse that boasts a modern, Mediterranean villa ambience.
❅ Take a morning jog along the coastline and see the neighbouring beaches towards Coogee and win the morning with a swim 2 minutes from your front door followed by a coffee from Bondi Massive Cafe across the road. End the day with dinner at Mediterranean restaurant, Ikaria across the street.
❅ The apartment is very stylish and located in the best location in Sydney! You are in the city’s most exciting neighbourhood. So you are spoilt for choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
✪ The apartment comes with:
➞ ONE portable brand-new air conditioner in the living room. (some say they are loud at full blast but change the settings for a quiet breeze). ONE Dyson fan/heater in the bedroom
➞ NBN Wifi (this is as fast as wifi gets in Australia)
➞ Olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, coffee
➞ Coffee french press and coffee grounds
➞ Kettle, toaster
➞ Stove and oven
➞ Pots/pans, plates, cutlery, mugs, glasses, wine glasses
➞ Shampoo, conditioner (Plant based)
➞ Body wash and hand wash (from ‘Thankyou’, a nonprofit amazing soap company – must try)
➞ Towels and bed linen
➞ Hair dryer
➞ Miele Clothes Washer and separate Dryer
➞ Lift access
➞ Car spot! Located on literally the most desirable street to live in Australia – Notts Avenue
➞ 3 double rolls of TP (Recycled, bleach free)
❅ This apartment has everything you need to make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
❅ Check in is anytime after 5:00pm. Check in as late as you want with the lockbox.
❅ Check out is before 10:00am. Purchase early check in at 12:30pm and late check out at 12pm in advance for a fee.
❅ Make sure to check our insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
❅ This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Exclusive access to the penthouse with ONE set of keys only, and access to communal rooftop with expansive beach views.
Just a message or phone call if you need us.
Definitively Sydney, Bondi is one of the world’s great beaches. It’s the closest ocean beach to the city centre (8km away), has consistently good waves, and is great for a refreshing swim (the average water temperature is a considerate 21°C). If the sea’s angry, try the child-friendly saltwater sea baths at either end of the beach. Locals do their morning laps in these pools as the ocean splashes up against the sides. Quite a spectacular daily routine.
Two surf clubs – Bondi and North Bondi – patrol the beach between sets of red-and-yellow flags, positioned to avoid the worst rips and holes. Thousands of unfortunates have to be rescued from the surf each year (enough to make a TV show about it), so don’t become a statistic – swim between the flags. Or if not, make sure to keep your feet on the sand when swimming and do not go too far out. Seriously!
Surfers carve up sandbar breaks at either end of the beach; it’s a good place for learners, too. The beach has an outdoor workout area and barbecues scattered around. Coin operated ones at the north end. But don’t bring booze to your picnic – it’s banned on the beach. But if you happened to accidentally do so, put it in non alcoholic bottles so no one can tell.
FROM AIRPORT: The apartment is a 30 minute drive or Uber ride OR a 45 minute train and bus ride (not recommended).
FROM THE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT: To get to the centre of Sydney, catch the 333 bus literally from the front of the building and it takes you all stops to Circular Quay (where the Sydney Opera House is) in roughly 45 mins. A great, cheap way to see the rest of Sydney too.
EASIEST WAY TO GET AROUND: Uber everywhere. We have Uber X here which is where non taxi drivers pick you up within 3 minutes, a lot cheaper than taxis. Otherwise use the bus, 333 to get all the way to the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. A cab costs around $35-50 to the city. Buses cost about $4pp.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
12 pm instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb, and we even supply an extra towel for each guest if you book direct.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Apartment
- night: $300.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $129 Per Stay
- Air conditioning
- Beach front
- Beach view
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free parking
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Near ocean
- Ocean view
- Pack n play travel crib
- Paid parking
- Room darkening shades
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Washing machine with dryer
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
• You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
• Check-in is anytime after 5 PM.
• Check out is anytime before 10 AM.
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK OUT
• If you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later, for an additional $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD) fee, we can accommodate a check-in anytime from 12:30 PM, and ensure this property is cleaned first so it is ready earlier.
Please note that this additional service is a guide and does not guarantee a 12:30 pm check in as our cleaners sometimes face issues outside of their control which can delay their finish time. In this circumstance, you are welcome to drop your bags by the entrance inside the property and return when the clean will be completed. Unfortunately, guests are not permitted inside to any part of the property until cleaning is completely finished. Rest assured, we always do our absolute best to get it ready for you by 12:30 pm!
This price also includes late check out until 12 PM should you need it. If you would like only an early check-in or only a late check out, the price is still $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD).
Note: We may be able to accommodate early check in and out as above, as long as the booking before/after you doesn’t also request this option before you do.
**Please inquire first if you would like to avail this service.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
• If you are booking through an online platform (e.g. Airbnb), we supply 1 towel per person and no extra bed linens, tea towels or hand towels. If you would like to order additional towels please let us know.
• Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment or on the rooftop. You must go outside on the street. If you smoke inside, or on the rooftop, you forfeit your entire security deposit.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm as EVERYONE in the hallway can hear even talking loudly.
• Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the keys at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD). Losing the swipe key or the parking key is $300 AUD (three hundred) per key.
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! 🙂