Bondi Cloud Surf HouseCampbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
About this listing
❅ Sydney Dreams Serviced Apartments in Bondi ❅
✪ 1 Bedroom Apartment
✪ Sleeps Up to 2 Guests
✪ Bedroom – 1 Queen Bed
✪ Free NBN WiFi
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ Walk to the ocean in 2mins
❅ If you have any questions, please message us.
✪ Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful Apartment:
❅ Bondi Cloud Surf House is atop an iconic building, with expansive views of the world’s most famous beach.
❅ Walk to the ocean in 2mins for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise.
❅ This is your front row seat of the best view in the world. The fully equipped apartment is near cafes, bars, amazing restaurants — all a lazy stroll across the street. Australia’s most Amazing pool is just out your garage door. Welcome home 🙂
❅ Bondi Cloud is a collection of amazing apartments in Bondi Beach by Sydney Dreams. See our account for video tours before you book: @sydney.dreams
❅ The Bondi Cloud Surf House is a space inspired by the surf culture of the 70s in Bondi Beach and California.
❅ Almost everything in the space was purchased second hand to minimise our environmental footprint, and to create a truly unique space.
❅ The Bondi Cloud Surf House is truly a ticket to living the Australian dream for your stay in Sydney.
❅ Flooded with light reflecting off the crystal blue waters, and fresh air passing in from the Pacific Ocean into this idyllic Surf House themed apartment.
❅ Your stay will be unforgettable — wake up to breathtaking views from all windows! Be mesmerised by the movement of the ocean as you relax with your morning coffee or sunset cocktail.
❅ Perched in literally the most desirable spot in Sydney, you are walking distance from everything Bondi Beach has to offer.
❅ Enjoy the comforts of this apartment that boasts a timeless, classy beach house ambience.
❅ Take a morning jog along the coastline and see the neighbouring beaches towards Coogee and win the morning with a swim 2 minutes from your front door followed by a coffee from Bondi Massive Cafe across the road.
❅ The apartment is very stylish and located in the best location in Sydney! You are in the city’s most exciting neighbourhood. So you are spoilt for choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
✪ The apartment comes with:
➞ ONE portable brand-new air conditioner in the living room. (some say they are loud at full blast but change the settings for a quiet breeze)
➞ Kettle, toaster and blender for your healthy smoothies
➞ Coffee french press
➞ Smeg stove and oven
➞ Pots/pans, plates, cutlery, mugs, glasses, wine glasses
➞ Shampoo, conditioner
➞ Body wash and hand wash (from ‘Thankyou’, a nonprofit amazing soap company – must try)
➞ Towels and bed linen
➞Clothes Washer/Dryer – in the building for $4.
➞ Lift access
➞ Car spot! Located on the most desirable street to live in Australia – Notts Avenue
❅ This apartment has everything you need to make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
❅ Check in is anytime after 5:00pm. Check in as late as you want with the lockbox.
❅ Check out is before 10:00am. Purchase early check in at 12:30pm and late check out at 12pm in advance for a fee.
❅ Make sure to check our insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
❅ This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Important things to note:
• The Air conditioner is portable. It is in the living room. There is a quiet setting and a loud setting. Adjust to preference. The building does not allow permanent AC’s installed, so we have one top of the line portable AC from Delonghi. We encourage you to open the windows as the air is usually cool from the ocean, which saves carbon emissions.
• The hot water tank is small, so please note that showers will last a maximum of 6 minutes, and the tank will need 25 minutes to reload before another 6-minute shower is possible completely. Unfortunately, this is the biggest tank we can fit in the space. We apologise if there’s any inconvenience.
• The shower is over the bathtub.
• There are no stairs to the entrance of the apartment from the carpark, however, the lift breaks down an average of 10 days per year, so if you rely on access, with lift, do not book. As fire stairs are used when lift out of order. Please also note we cannot offer any refunds for such an event with lift which is out of our control.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
11 am instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Apartment
- night: $300
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $167 Per Stay
- Full Bed
- Air conditioning
- Beach front
- Beach view
- Body soap
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free parking
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Near ocean
- Ocean front
- Ocean view
- Pack n play travel crib
- Shower gel
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Water view
- Window guards
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• We have a non-refundable cancellation policy. We cannot refund any more than this policy stipulates for any reason.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
• You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME.
• Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment or on the rooftop. You must go outside on the street. If you smoke inside, or on the rooftop, you forfeit your entire security deposit.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
• Sometimes issues arise during bookings which we cannot avoid. While they are very rare, we need to be able to access the property in order to fix them. By booking, you agree that we must be granted access in order to fix an issue. If not, we cannot be responsible for the issue disturbing your stay beyond our attempt to access and fix it.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm as EVERYONE in the hallway can hear even talking loudly.
• Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the keys at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD). Losing the swipe key or the parking key is $300 AUD (three hundred) per key.
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• There is always a chance of construction nearby our properties and we aren’t given notice prior. If this happens during your stay, we are unfortunately not able to compensate as it is outside of our control. We also cannot be responsible for building or street-wide power outages that are out of our control (extremely rare).
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! 🙂