Lofty Loft in Bondi Beach57 Glasgow Avenue 5
About this listing
Perched atop an iconic building across from the famous Beach Road Hotel, with views of Bondi’s Trendiest commune, minutes walk down Beach Rd to the world’s most famous beach. Walk to the ocean in 5 mins for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise. This New York style Loft is in the beating heart of Bondi. The fully equipped apartment is right on top of the best cafes, bars, amazing restaurants — all a lazy stroll downstairs. Get some much-needed enjoyment in my place.
Lofty Loft is truly a ticket to living the Australian dream for your stay in Sydney. Flooded with light all day and a great view of the sunset over the trees. You can hang out in bed on the upper level, on the bean bag by the bed, the chesterfield, or on the balcony with all the plants in the sun (which is so warm in winter because it’s enclosed and sunny, blocking any wind). Or get some work done on the comfy retro table and chairs.
Your stay will be unforgettable — wake up on the top level, mosey on down to make a coffee at home with the french press, or grab one downstairs at one of the many cafes. You can even bring a cup from home and they’ll fill it up with coffee. Hang out on the balcony watching the locals go by.
Be mesmerised by the Bondi happenings of the street as you relax with your morning coffee or sunset cocktail, wander right down to the beach. CHeck out the farmers market on Saturday at the end of your street til 12pm, or the Bondi Markets on Sunday til the afternoon (all different stuff sold there).
Perched in literally the most desirable spot in Sydney, you are walking distance from everything Bondi Beach has to offer. Enjoy the comforts of this rustic apartment that boasts a timeless Bondi-as-it-gets vibe.
Take a morning jog along the coastline and see the neighbouring beaches towards Coogee and win the morning with a swim 5 minutes from your front door followed by breakfast at one of the friendly cafes. Try Organic Republic Bakery or La Piadina. You can even bring a cup from home and they’ll fill it up with coffee.
The apartment is very stylish and located in the best location in Sydney! You are in the city’s most exciting neighbourhood. So you are spoilt for choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
This apartment has just been furnished with the best new and old everything. The table is hand-made of hundred year old wood from my uncle Karl’s workshop many years ago.
The apartment comes with;
As fast as wifi can get in Australia – NBN wifi
Coffee french press
Stove and oven
Pots/pans, plates, cutlery, mugs, glasses
Body wash and hand wash (from ‘Thankyou’, a nonprofit amazing soap company – must try)
Towels and bed linen
Clothes Washer and separate Dryer
This apartment has everything you need to make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
Check in is anytime after 5:00pm. Check in as late as you want with the lockbox.
Check out is before 10:00am.
Purchase early check in at 12:30 pm and late check out at 12 pm in advance for a fee and our cleaners will work around you and clean this place first.
Make sure to check our insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Exclusive access to your own apartment.
My staff and myself will be available over message, or phone call for emergencies.
Bondi Beach is decidedly cool all year round. The street this apartment sits on is the beating heart of Bondi Beach. You’re right in the thick of the action.
Bus stop is near your apartment, and Uber is available within 2 minutes. Carnextdoor app has many cars to rent on the streets surrounding.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
12 pm instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb, and we even supply an extra towel for each guest if you book direct.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Loft
- night: $150.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $119 Per Stay
- Air conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Iron board
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Paid parking
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Washing machine with dryer
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
•You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
– No parties or events. We’re very serious about this. There are families and elderly neighbours and if there is excessive noise, police are called and it becomes a whole expensive ordeal for the party host so please don’t book this place if you want to have a party. Party in the bars and come home quietly. I have lots of cool bar tips.
– Check-in: After 5:00 pm
– Checkout: 10:00 am
– Self check-in with key safe
– No smoking
– No pets
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
• Check-in is anytime after 5 PM.
• Check out is anytime before 10 AM.
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK OUT
• If you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later, for an additional $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD) fee, we can accommodate a check-in anytime from 12:30 PM, and ensure this property is cleaned first so it is ready earlier.
Please note that this additional service is a guide and does not guarantee a 12:30 pm check in as our cleaners sometimes face issues outside of their control which can delay their finish time. In this circumstance, you are welcome to drop your bags by the entrance inside the property and return when the clean will be completed. Unfortunately, guests are not permitted inside to any part of the property until cleaning is completely finished. Rest assured, we always do our absolute best to get it ready for you by 12:30 pm!
This price also includes late check out until 12 PM should you need it. If you would like only an early check-in or only a late check out, the price is still $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD).
Note: We may be able to accommodate early check in and out as above, as long as the booking before/after you doesn’t also request this option before you do.
**Please inquire first if you would like to avail this service.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
• If you are booking through an online platform (e.g. Airbnb), we supply 1 towel per person and no extra bed linens, tea towels or hand towels. If you would like to order additional towels please let us know.
• Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment or on the rooftop. You must go outside on the street. If you smoke inside, or on the rooftop, you forfeit your entire security deposit.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm as EVERYONE in the hallway can hear even talking loudly.
• Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us through Airbnb.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the key at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD).
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! 🙂