Views From Every Window + Parking, Balcony14 Edward Street, Bondi, NSW
About this listing
❅ Sydney Dreams Serviced Apartments in Bondi ❅
✪ 2 Bedroom Apartment
✪ Sleeps Up to 4 Guests
✪ Bedroom 1 – 1 Queen Bed
✪ Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen Bed
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ Walk to the ocean in 8mins
❅ If you have any questions, please message us.
✪ Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful Apartment:
➞ Walk to the ocean in 8 minutes for your morning swim. Wake up early and enjoy the most amazing sunrise from your bed.
➞ Equipped with everything you need and a front-row seat to look at panoramic views of the world’s most famous beach all day.
➞ Breakfast cafes, bars, restaurants a lazy stroll across the street. Australia’s most Insta-grammable pool is just out your garage door. Welcome home 🙂
➞ Known as Sydney Dreams on Insta. Check out our insta account to see a video tour: sydney.dreams
➞ Located in the most desirable location in Sydney, you are walking distance from everything Bondi Beach has to offer.
➞ Included: free car space
➞ The apartment is very stylish and situated in the best location in Sydney! You are in the most exciting neighbourhood of the city. So you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to the cafes, restaurants and Sydney’s best bars.
➞ This apartment has just been furnished with everything new and old.
➞ This apartment will make your stay in Sydney as comfortable and perfect as possible.
➞ The apartment is a 30-minute drive OR Uber ride from the airport or a 45-minute train and bus ride (not recommended).
➞ To get to the center of Sydney, from the apartment, catch the 333 bus literally from the front of the building and it stops you in about 45 minutes to Circular Quay (where Sydney Opera House is). A great, inexpensive way to see the rest of Sydney as well.
➞ Check in anytime after 5:00 pm. Check in with the lockbox as late as you want.
➞ Check out before 10:00 AM.
➞ Make sure you check out our Insta account for video tours: sydney.dreams
➞ This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Exclusive access using one set of keys to your own apartment.
Lockbox check-in but if you need help with anything, we’ll be right there!
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Apartment
- night: $300
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $250
- Body soap
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining table
- Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils
- Long term stays allowed
- Shower gel
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• Our cancellation policy stipulates the MAXIMUM amount of refund possible when cancelling and at which time. Please see the cancellations section on website platform for more details on the policy we have selected. We cannot refund any more than this policy stipulates for any reason.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances. You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
• Check-in is anytime after 5 PM. Or 2pm if booking direct.
• Check out is anytime before 10 AM. Or 11am if booking direct
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK OUT
• If you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later, for an additional $95 AUD (ninety-five AUD) fee, we can accommodate a check-in anytime from 12:30 PM, and ensure this property is cleaned first so it is ready earlier.
Please note that this additional service is a guide and does not guarantee a 12:30 pm check in as our cleaners sometimes face issues outside of their control which can delay their finish time. In this circumstance, you are welcome to drop your bags by the entrance inside the property and return when the clean will be completed. Unfortunately, guests are not permitted inside to any part of the property until cleaning is completely finished. Rest assured, we always do our absolute best to get it ready for you by 12:30 pm!
This price also includes late check out until 12 PM should you need it. If you would like only an early check-in or only a late check out, the price is still $95 AUD (ninety-five AUD).
Note: We may be able to accommodate early check in and out as above, as long as the booking before/after you doesn’t also request this option before you do. **Please inquire first if you would like to avail this service.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
• We supply 1 towel per person and no extra bed linens, tea towels, or hand towels.
• You could bring your own towels as we don’t provide extras even for long stays.
• Strictly no smoking is allowed inside the apartment. You must go outside on the street.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
• Sometimes issues arise during bookings which we cannot avoid. While they are very rare, we need to be able to access the property in order to fix them. By booking, you agree that we must be granted access in order to fix an issue. If not, we cannot be responsible for the issue disturbing your stay beyond our attempt to access and fix it.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• NO PARTIES or external visitors except for confirmed guests. Please don’t be noisy after 10 pm. There’s an old neighbour right across and the others will just call the police immediately and it makes it a whole ordeal so please don’t book if you’re looking to hold a party. Party in the bars! I have lots of tips!
• Guests must follow Australian apartment building laws: be silent after 10 pm.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks and replace the keys at your expense which will equate to more than $900 AUD (nine hundred AUD). Losing the swipe key is $300 AUD (three hundred) per key.
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• There is always a chance of construction nearby our properties and we aren’t given notice prior. If this happens during your stay, we are unfortunately not able to compensate as it is outside of our control. We also cannot be responsible for building or street-wide power outages that are out of our control (extremely rare).
• A brand new, split system Air conditioning unit will be installed on 11th October in the living room only. If unsuccessful for any reason, we will provide a portable unit. Please note: we cannot allow cancellation or offer refunds, so you should set expectations as ‘portable AC supplied only’ if the permanent system is a deal breaker for you.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! 🙂