Natural light, Balcony, City Views, Location62 Riley St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
About this listing
Coastal themed, renovated TOP FLOOR loft emulates New York style living right on the cusp of the city centre. Tucked away in a leafy street of TRENDY Darlinghurst, you are a short walking distance from the Central Business District (aka CBD) Hyde Park is across the road, Paddington, Cook and Phillip pool and a stones throw to William Street. This security building is nestled amongst some of the finest cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Newly revitalised Kings Cross up the st!
Known as Sydney Dreams on Insta. Check out our Instagram account to see a video tour: @sydney.dreams
This @sydney.dreams beautiful loft is decorated with Sydney’s glorious coastline as the inspiration.
Nestled on the TOP FLOOR of a security block on the edge of Darlinghurst, you have the best of both worlds —
Sightseeing in the city centre, think:
Sydney Opera House – 20m walk
Sydney Harbour Bridge – 25m walk
Central Business District – 10m walk
St Mary’s Cathedral – 5m walk
Hyde Park – 2m walk across the road!
Darling Harbour – 15m walk
Taronga Zoo – 50m with ferry
Royal Botanical Gardens – 12m walk
Circular Quay – 15m walk
Exploring the trendy district of Darlinghurst, think:
The Magician’s Cabaret Theatre Restaurant – 30s walk
Taylor Square – 10m walk
Oxford St – 5m walk
Shady Pines Saloon – 5m walk
Australian Centre for Photography – 5m walk
Australian Museum of Magical Arts – 30s walk
SURRY HILLS – 10m walk
Holey Moley Putt Putt Golf Club – 10m walk (so fun!)
Riley St Garage – 3m walk
There’s so much to do and you don’t even need to use public transport to get anywhere. But it is there if you need it, 50m from your doorstep.
Return home to the comforts of your stylish Sydney loft with fully equipped kitchen, and have some drinks on the balcony while enjoying the city sunset. Which is as late as 8:00pm in the summer!
Your new home is amongst some of the finest cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Newly revitalised Kings Cross is just up the street with so much more to do as well.
Make sure you check out our Insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Exclusive access using one set of keys.
Available if you need us via the Airbnb messaging system. You will check in using the lockbox outside the building.
Sydney’s hippest and gayest neighbourhood is also home to its most interesting dining and bar scene. The plane trees and up-and-down of increasingly chic Surry Hills merge into the terraces of vibrant Darlinghurst. They are pleasant, leafy districts appealingly close to the centre. Walking, bus or train all are super easy.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING DIRECT
Book direct through our website with us and you’ll enjoy the best rates and more for our amazing holiday homes.
Save money by booking direct
2 pm instead of 5 pm
11 am instead of 10 am
All the same benefits as Airbnb
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 17
- Check-out Before: 10
- Type: Loft
- night: $230.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $129 Per Stay
- Double Bed
- Air conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Dining table
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paid parking
- Room darkening shades
- Shower gel
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Washing Machine
- Washing machine with dryer
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Additional rules information
- CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates. To be clear, this means that if you are locked down, or the area around the accommodation is locked down, that our cancellation policy still applies.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
• You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Feel free to use the kitchen and help yourself to cooking ingredients if you would like a home-cooked meal.
• Respect the neighbours of this building, especially while outside the apartment in the hallways.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME
• Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony but please keep the sliding door closed. If you break this rule, your entire security deposit will be used to clean the apartment.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
• Sometimes issues arise during bookings which we cannot avoid. While they are very rare, we need to be able to access the property in order to fix them. By booking, you agree that we must be granted access in order to fix an issue. If not, we cannot be responsible for the issue disturbing your stay beyond our attempt to access and fix it.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• Absolutely NO PARTIES! Please don't be noisy after 10 PM.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks at your expense which could equate to more than USD 700 (seven hundred USD).
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this.